Wednesday, June 20, 2007

On the Road

Ever since school started, I was back to my chosen profession.... the designated driver of my kids. My day starts at 5:30 am wherein I bring the 2 eldest kids to their different schools. Noontime is spent bringing my third son to his preschool and at 3 pm, I shuffle fetching everybody from their schools. We are all home by 4 pm. This schedule makes me on the road most of the day.

Driving the streets of Manila can somehow leave you insane. Almost all the main streets, were jammed. Potholes can be seen everywhere. The traffic advisory seems no help to me since I always happen to listen to it just when I am already stuck in traffic.

So what do you need to bring with you before heading the city roads? A bag of patience and a lot of music CDs.





No comments: