Friday, June 1, 2007

Rainy June

As I write this, rain continues to pour and the sky is filled with darkness even if it is still early in the afternoon. Is this a sign of a gloomy afternoon to match my sullen feeling? What is it with rain that makes one feel downcast? I'm sure there is a scientific explanation about this but I am too lazy to research about it. And I prefer not to dwell so much on this feeling.

So what do you like to do when the rain starts to fall on a lazy afternoon? For starters, here's my list:
  • spend the afternoon in bed with a good book surrounded by lots of pillows
  • update my blog
  • listen to soft music
  • watch a horror movie with my kids
  • catch up on my snooze
  • eat champorado ( a warm glutinous rice chocolate )
  • cuddle with my loved ones

That's all I can think of right now. You are welcome to share your own fave activity for the benefit of other readers and of yours truly. Tralalala....

No comments: