Friday, October 12, 2007

My eBay

It's been exactly 10 days since my last post. Partial reason for this is my current pre-occupation with eBay ph. I was browsing at it and decided that I could do our house a favor by unloading stuffs that we don't use or need anymore. So, I looked around the house and took pictures of the things that I intend to sell. Well, I sold my electric bottle sterilizer last week and now I have a bid for 2 wall frames. Pretty good, I guess. Of course, I do set the price low since it is already pre-owned. Besides, it is better that I sell it a low price and let another person use it than just keep it and let dust accumulate. That, in my opinion, is the very definition of WASTE.

Transacting in eBay is relatively safe. I've been a buyer myself and so far had only good experiences to tell. It's a good place to find reasonably priced items. But not everything sold in eBay is pre-owned. Some are brand new with its tag intact. Sellers are required to describe their product as accurately as they could or they risk being reported to eBay.

So, the next time you need something or looking for a great book, browse eBay. It's worth a try.

No comments: