Friday, March 30, 2007

Chesspiece

I am into this phase of my life wherein things have not been working out as planned. Frustrations and anxiety sometimes fill me. This is the point in my life wherein I find it most difficult to decide. Pondering how things should be... the what ifs.... etc. Seeking answers seems futile and makes me even more confused. I came across a small book that opened my eyes and made me realize how things should be. It had one clear message and that is I am a God's chesspiece. That I do not have to choose but just choose to be yielded and I will be taken cared of. Having this thought in mind made me relax and see the purpose of all these "stones" that I have right now. So for all those who are in a similar plight, keep in mind that you are a chesspiece. Trust in Him as He can see the whole picture. Keep the faith!

No comments: