Thursday, June 28, 2007

Overloaded Inboxes

Are you one of those who have an inbox full of emails?.... One who keeps at least 2 email addresses? Well, I am. And despite having 3 separate, all active, email addresses, I can't seem to manage to keep the inbox clean. I try to answer all the emails addressed to me but somehow I can not seem to delete them. This is most especially true when it comes to my work related email addy. I do not delete for the simple reason that I may need to refer to it again or that the topic is important.
But since the mailbox is overloaded, it takes some time for me to find the specific email that I need. Ha, ha. It totally defeats the purpose of why I keep it!

Thus, this morning, I started clearing my inbox. Golly, doing this task is so tedious that I totally forgot the time. I need to be religious from now on in maintaining my Inbox manageable.

Good luck to me.

No comments: