Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hot soup.... anyone?

The month of July started with me feeling sick. The late nights and the frequent travel brought its toll on me. I now have colds & cough. My nose is red and runny & I am teary eyed. Ugh, hate the feeling! I remember my mom would make me take some hot soup and miraculously, it would make me feel better. Now, I'm gulping vitamin C, lots of water & some cold medicines to alleviate the sickness. I try to be productive and do some writing... with this post although I have a feeling I'm not making much sense. So for those reading this, sorry for this. I just want to keep busy. I'm tired of watching TV the whole afternoon and I hate going back to bed again.

I hope tomorrow would be better.

1 comment:

Jun-no Carreon said...

Dear mrs. Rudolph,
I wish I could do something to help you, but after you've been to the doctor to establish whether the cause of your colds is viral or not, you either finish the cure of antibiotics faithfully, or if it is only a simple cold, as we say in Holland, just "sick it out". In a few days you should be feeling better. Santa.