Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good Friends

Last Sunday, me and my friends from my previous work saw each other for a quick reunion. One of my friends decided to "drop" by from Singapore and so the reason for this dinner get-together. It has been a while since we last saw each other. The last time was I think 1 to 2 years ago. Due to the demands of our own lives, a conflict of schedule was always the reason behind our inability to remain in touch as often as we would like to.

It was good to see them once again. We may not have seen each other for so long but I could sense that the friendship is still there despite the long physical absence. In a span of 3 hours or so, we were able to update each other with what's going on in each of our lives. The evening ended with promises of doing it more often.

No comments: