Sunday, July 8, 2007

Die Hard 4.0

Watching Die Hard 4.0 was exhausting. It was tiring to watch Bruce Willis single handedly assault and beat the bad guys. As the movie transpires in front of you, one would surmise that this guy never runs out of luck. Well, what can I say, anything goes when it comes to movies such as this. Too much heroism for my taste. For action fanatics, there are a lot of car crashes, explosions, kicking and all sorts of action packed adventure.

But you see, I am a guilty critic. I have watched all Die Hard episodes and will probably watch Die Hard 5 should there be any despite my comments above. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because Bruce Willis or maybe because I will not get disappointed in feeding my desire for an action flick or maybe because I just want to be entertained.

No comments: